Do you want to know unilorin cut off mark for nursing 2022? If yes, then you should check out this post. Unilorin has one of the best and popular universities in nigeria is another good school to study nursing.
However, we know that, the higher the standard of a school, the higher the cut off mark. Though, there is general cut off mark for every university in nigeria, but some universities don’t accept that.
Does unilorin accept general cut off ? what is the exact cut off mark for nursing in unilorin? Relax, that is what you are going to find out in this post.
We also going to share you the requirements to study nursing in unilorin, JAMB subject combination for nursing and more.
So let’s begin.
Requirements to study in nursing in unilorin
Every JAMB candidate interested in studying nursing science in Unilorin must meet the following requirements:
- You must meet the JAMB score set by JAMB and the school.
- You must be 16 years old or older to participate.
- A good jamb subject mixture is essential.
- You must have a good JAMB, WAEC, or NECO score, as well as a post-UTME score.
- Your O-level result must have at least 5 credits.
Direct entry requirements for Nursing science in UNILORIN
To be admitted through direct entry, you must meet four (4) major prerequisites. Any candidate seeking admission to university of Ilorin (UNILORIN) through direct entry must meet the following requirements:
- He or she must have a minimum of five credits in their O level results. It should be either WAEC or NECO, and no more than two sittings should be required.
- He or she will need to buy a direct entrance form. Using the school portal or the joint admission matriculation board (JAMB)
- Upper credit or merit RESULT in a comparable field from a National Certificate of Education (NCE) or National Diploma (ND).
- Meeting the requirements of the faculty or department.
- JUPEB and IJMB are also accepted by most Nigerian Universities for direct entrance
Unilorin cut off mark for nursing 2022
To study nursing in Unilorin, you must have a JAMB score of 200. However, the general cut off mark announced by the joint admission matriculation board (JAMB) is 180, but Unilorin does not accept that for nursing science.
Those who want to study nursing or other professional courses are expected to score higher in their JAMB before they will be considered for admission. Although, there are some courses you can study with a 180 JAMB score in Unilorin.
JAMB subject combination for nursing in unilorin
- Use of english
Final thoughts on unilorin cut off mark for nursing 2022
To have higher chance of gainging admission in unilorin to study nursing, you should target more than the required cut off mark given above.
Finally, thanks for reading our article on unilorin cut off mark for nursing 2022. We hope you find it helpful. If you do, please share with your friends on social media.
Also, if you have any question, don’t hesitate to drop it in the comment section below.