Enugu State University of Technology is a good school to study medicine and surgery in Nigeria. However, most people choosing the school don’t know ESUT Departmental Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery.
If you are also among them, then you need to read this post. In this post, I will give you the exact cut off mark for medicine and surgery in ESUT, including the requirements to study medicine and surgery in Enugu State University of Technology.
Requirements to study medicine and surgery in ESUT.
Below are the requirements for medicine and surgery in ESUT;
- You must meet the school required cut off mark
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- One should have a correct jamb subjects combination
- You need to have a good score in JAMB, WAEC or NECO and post UTME
- Must have at least 5 credits in your O level result. Either in WAEC or NECO. These subjects include English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
ESUT direct entry requirements for medicine and surgery
There are four (4) major requirements to gain admission to ESUT through direct entry. Any candidate seeking admission through direct entry must meet the requirements below;
- He/She must have at least five credits in O level result. either WAEC or NECO, and it should not be more than two sittings
- He/She must purchase ESUT direct entry form. Either from the school portal or through joint admission matriculation board (JAMB)
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) or National Diploma (ND) Upper credit or merit RESULT in a related field.
- Satisfying the faculty or department requirements.
JAMB Subject combination for medicine and surgery
One of the factors to getting admission into ESUT medicine and surgery department is the correct JAMB subject combination. To free you from more stress below is the correct JAMB subject combination;
- Use of English
ESUT Departmental Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery
To study medicine and surgery in Enugu State University of Technology, you need a jamb cut-off mark of 200 or above. However, the general cut of mark for all courses is 150, but most professional courses in the school require 200 and above.
Your target should always be above 200, so you will a high chance of gaining admission into the school.
What is the cut off mark for medicine and surgery in ESUT?
Enugu state university of Technology is 200 and above.
Does ESUT accept 2nd choice?
NO. ESSUT does not accept second choice. The university strictly accepts only first choice. You need to make ESUT first choice in your JAMB if you are hoping for admission in the school.
How long is medicine and surgery in ESUT?
ESUT medicine is 6 years course
Is ESUT COMPETITIVE?
YES, ESUT is very competitive and their admission is very strict.
Where is ESUT located in Enugu?
ESUT is located int Agbani area in Enugu state.
Is ESUT a federal university?
NO. ESUT is a state-owned university.
Conclusion on ESUT Departmental Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery
The cut cut off mark is the departmental cut off mark for medicine and surgery in Enugu State University of Technology. Every candidate wishing to study the course in the school is except to meet the cut off mark before they will be considered for admission.
We hope you enjoy reading our article, if you do please share to your friends on social media. And if you have any question, don’t forget to ask in the comment section.