Do you want to study political science at Kwara state polytechnic, but don’t know Kwara poly cut off mark for political science. Here you find the exact cut off mark for political science at kwara state polytechnic.
we are not just going to discuss about cut off mark only, but the requirements and everything you need to know about political science in Kwarapoly.
Requirements to study political science in kwara poly
- You must be 16 years old or older
- You must meet the school cut off mark for political science
- You must have at least five (5) credits in your O-level result including English and mathematics
- Miximum of two sittings for O level exams
- Original copy of Jamb result slip
- Local government’s area certificate
- Birth certification or birth declaration
- Attestation letter
Kwara poly cut off mark for political science
The minimum cut off mark that will grant admission to Kwara state polytechnic is 120. Anybody with a JAMB score of 120 or above is eligible for admission to Kwara poly political science department.
however, it is always recommended to target 150 and above so you have a high chance of gaining the admission
JAMB subject combination for political science
- and other science related course like biology, chemistry etc
YES. political science is one of the courses offered in kwara state polytechnic.
YES. Anybody with 120 or above cut off mark can study political science or other courses in kwara poly.
Getting admission into kwara state university is not that competitive. You can get admission into the school, so far you meet the requirements above
Kwara poly is a state-owned polytechnic that was established in 1973.
Thanks for reading our article on Kwara poly cut off mark for political science. We hope you find an answer to what you are looking for. if you do, please share this article with your friends on social media.
finally, if you have a question, don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section.