Have you been looking for Nasarawa State University Keffi school fees? Look no more; here you will find NSUK school fees for all courses.
Also, I am going to share with you the list of courses offered in Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK), their cut-off marks, and their requirements.
So, if you want to know almost everything about NSUK, you should consider going through this post.
Now let’s get into it,
Nasarawa State University Keffi Cut off Mark
The minimum cut-off mark for most courses in Nasarawa State University is 150, that is according to the joint admission matriculation board (JAMB). But to have a higher chance of gaining admission into the school, you need at least 180 or above.
However, those who are wishing to study professional courses like nursing, medicine, law, etc should target 200 and above.
Nasarawa State University Keffi School Fees
The table below shows the school fees for all faculties in NSUK.
|NSUK School Fees For 100 LEVEL (UTME) Indigenes||Amount In Naira|
|a) School Fees For Faculty of Arts/Humanities||N65,100.00|
|b) School Fees For Faculty Sciences||N68,100.00.|
|NSUK School Fees For 100 LEVEL Non-Indigenes|
|NSUK School Fees For 200 LEVEL (DE) Indigenes|
|NSUK School Fees For 200 LEVEL (UTME) Non-Indigenes|
|NSUK School Fees For Faculty 200 LEVEL (DE) Non-Indigenes|
|NSUK School Fees Schedule For Returning Students|
|NSUK School Fees For 200 LEVEL and above Indigenes|
|NSUK School Fees For Faculty 200 LEVEL Non-Indigenes|
|NSUK School Fees For 300 to 500 LEVELS Indigenes|
|NSUK School Fees For 300 to 500 LEVELS Non-Ingigenes|
Requirements to study in Nasarawa State university Keffi (NSUK)
To study in Nasarawa state University, you need to meet the 5 most requirements below;
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- You must meet the school required cut off mark
- One should have a correct jamb subjects combination
- You need to have a good score in JAMB, WAEC or NECO and post UTME
- Must have at least 5 credits in your O level result. Either in WAEC or NECO. And note that English and mathematics are compulsory.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi direct entry requirements
There are four (4) major requirements to gain admission to NSUK through direct entry. Any candidate seeking admission through direct entry must meet the requirements below;
- He/She must have at least five credits in O level result. either WAEC or NECO, and it should not be more than two sittings
- He/She must purchase NSUK direct entry form. Either from the school portal or through the joint admission matriculation board (JAMB)
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) or National Diploma (ND) Upper credit or merit RESULT in a related field.
- Satisfying the faculty or department requirements.
How do I check my NSUK admission portal?
To check your admission portal, visit https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
How much is NSUK school fees?
NSUK school fees range from N27,000 to N105,000. Check the above heading to see the exact school fee for every courses.
How do I access NSUK portal?
Visit NSUK’s official portal through the following link https://nsuk.edu.ng
How do I pay NSUK school fees online?
To pay your school fees online, visit NSUK student portal through the following link https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng. Then log in with your JAMB registration number as the username and 12345 as the password.