UNILORIN is one of the best universities to study accounting in Nigeria. However, there are requirements one needs to meet before gaining admission into the school. If you want to study accounting in the school, there is no doubt that you must know the jamb cut off mark for accounting in UNILORIN.
To save you from the stress of finding the exact cut off mark, I am going to give you all you need to know about UNILORIN accounting course.
This post will include the cut off mark, UTME and Direct Entry requirements, and JAMB subject combinations for accounting in UNILORIN. You will also find answers to the most frequently asked questions about the course.
Now, let us dive in.
Requirements to study accounting in UNILORIN
Every JAMB candidate who wishes to study accounting in UNILORIN is expected to meet the requirements below;
- You must meet UNILORIN accounting cut-off mark
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- One should have a correct jamb subjects combination
- You need to have a good score in JAMB, WAEC, or NECO and post UTME
- Must have at least 5 credits in your O level result.
Direct entry requirements to study accounting in UNILORIN
There are four (4) major requirements to gain admission through direct entry. Any candidate seeking admission through direct entry in UNILORIN must meet the requirements below;
- He/She must have at least five credits in O level result. either WAEC or NECO, and it should not be more than two sittings
- He/She must purchase a direct entry form. Either from the school portal or through joint admission matriculation board (JAMB)
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) or National Diploma (ND) Upper credit or merit RESULT in a related field.
- Satisfying the faculty or department requirements.
- UNILORIN also accept JUPEB and IJMB for direct entry
JAMB cut off mark for accounting in unilorin
The general cut off mark announced by the joint admission matriculation board is 180. However, if you want to study accounting in UNILORIN, you need a minimum JAMB cut off mark of 210 and above.
Though they may accept people with 200 or 180, but the chance is always unsure. You need to aim at 240 or above, so you will have a higher chance of gaining admission.
JAMB subject combination for accounting in UNILORIN
- Use of English
The minimum duration for accounting in UNILORIN is four (4) years. Any JAMB candidate wishing to study accounting in UNILORIN should be prepared to spend four years in the school.
YES. You can combine two sittings exams like WAEC and NECO to seek admission in UNILORIN.
YES. UNILORIN accept awaiting result for both JAMB candidates and direct entry candidates.
YES. Anybody with a good NECO result can study any course in UNILORIN, so he/she meets the school admission requirements.
NO. UNILORIN is not easy to enter. The school is very competitive, and gaing admission into the school has not been easy.
Thank you for reading our article on JAMB cut off mark for accounting in UNILORIN. We hope you find this article helpful. IF you do, please share with your friends on social media.
Finally, if you have any question, dont hesitate to drop it in the comment section below.