There is no doubt that if you want to study at Abi poly, you must know Abia state polytechnic cut off mark. It is one of the essential things you must consider before seeking admission to the school.
However, you don’t have to go somewhere or ask a friend for the cut off mark. We have already explained everything in this post which include; Abia state cut off mark, courses, requirements, and school fees.
If you are interested in knowing about all those aspects mentioned above, you should take your time and go through this article.
Courses offered at Abia State Polytechnic
Abia state polytechnic has many faculties and offered many courses which are listed below:
School of Business and Management Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Management and Technology
Faculty of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Computer Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND only)
School of Environmental Design and Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
School of Food Science and Technology
- Food Science and Technology (ND only)
Faculty of Science and Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- School of Science and Industrial Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics with Electronics
Courses like Biology/Microbiology and Chemistry/Biochemistry are only available at HND level
Abi state Polytechnic requirements
- You must be 16 years old or older
- You must meet the Abia state polytechnic cut off mark
- You must have at least five (5) credits in your O-level result including English and mathematics
- Maximum of two sittings for O level exams
- Original copy of Jamb result slip
- Local government’s area certificate
- Birth certification or birth declaration
- Attestation letter
Abia State Polytechnic Cut off Mark
The general cut off mark for Abia state polytechnic cut off mark is 120. This means that anybody with a JAMB score of 120 can study any course at the school. However, despite the cut off mark being set by the school, they expect every student to score higher.
You should at least target 140 JAMB score and above. Moreover, you should note that anybody who scored below the general cut off mark won’t be considered for admission to the school.
YES. Abia state has a polytechnic which was established in 1992 by the state government. The school is located in Abba, Abia state, Nigeria.
YES. Abia state polytechnic is among the polytechnics that accept second choice in Nigeria.
Abia poly admission form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira). This payment should only be made in the school’s admission portal.
YES. Abia poly conducts POST UTME screening for the students before they will be admitted to the school.
Thanks for surfing our web page. We believe by now, you would have known Abia state polytechnic cut off mark, courses, and requirements.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comment section below. We will be glad to answer your questions.