There is no doubt that if you want to start email marketing, you will need email marketing software. However, it is difficult for some people to choose between the two popular email software. A lot of messages have been sent to us asking Sendy vs Mailchimp which one is better.
If you have been wondering whether to go for Sendy or Mailchimp, here we have a solution. This article will contain everything you need to know about them, their features, and how they work.
Now let’s take a look at each of them.
Sendy vs Mailchimp features comparison.
Every email marketing software comes with unique features. It is what makes them different from each. However, some may have almost the same feature.
And to know the exact email marketing software that will satisfy your need, you need to check its feature. It is essential to compare the features of Sendy and Mailchimp to know the one we will consider
- Send newsletters 100x cheaper: This allows you to send multi-threaded emails via Amazon SES for $1 per 1,000 emails.
- Beautiful reports: Check your email statics such as clicks, Visualize opens, complaints, bounces, and countries with charts & data.
- White-labeled client accounts: assign a personal dashboard to your client to manage their own brand and let them send newsletters on their own at a price you set.
- Autoresponders: send an automatic email to your list daily, monthly, or yearly.
- Rules & Webhooks: Automatically set up a rule. I.e., what will happen when someone unsubscribes, a scheduled campaign starts sending, etc.
- List & subscriber management: view and manage your subscribers with ease.
- Custom fields: Create a custom field to get more information from your subscribers rather than just name and email.
- Bounce, complaint & unsubscribe handling: Automatically handle your bounces, complaints, and unsubscribes.
- Custom domains: Setup a custom domain for your emails so that recipients will be able to identify you more efficiently, resulting in fewer complaints.
- Housekeeping: With just one click, you can clean people who had never ever read or engaged in your emails
- Third-party integrations: Sendy allows you to integrate third-party apps like WordPress, Magento, Joomla, etc., thanks to third-party developers and zapier.
- Activity Dashboard:
View and manage your activities in a beautiful dashboard
- Activity Tracking:
With Mailchimp, you can track all your activities without any third-party app or software
Get an instant notification when someone subscribes or unsubscribes from your list.
- Auto-Responders and Automated Scheduling:
you can send an automatic reply and schedule emails based on your settings.
- Behavior Analytics:
This feature allows you to see how your email subscriber engages in your emails.
- Click Tracking:
Mailchimp will enable you to track all your email clicks without any click tracking software.
- Customizable Forms:
Customize already made forms to your own satisfaction.
- Email Templates:
Amazing feature for those who are not too good at crafting emails.
- Drag & Drop:
Create a beautiful landing page with drag and drop components on Mailchimp.
- Lead Generation:
Generate thousands of leads without much stress.
- Audience Targeting:
You will be able to target your desired audience with MailChimp.
- Multiple User Accounts:
Users can create as many accounts as they want on MailChimp
Integrate your account or forms with many platforms using API.
- Data Import/Export:
Data importation and exportation are also available on MailChimp
Many other features you can find on Mailchimp are as follows:
|AB Testing||Spam Blocker|
|Live Chat:||Third-Party Integrations|
|Behavioral Targeting||Social Media Integration|
|CAN SPAM Compliance||Referral Tracking|
|Campaign Analytics and management||Search Marketing|
|Conversion Tracking||Social Marketing|
|Customizable Templates||Social Promotion|
|Data Analysis Tools||ROI Tracking|
|Multi-Channel Marketing||To-Do List|
|URL Customization||Unsubscribe Database|
|Website Integration||Website Visitor Tracking|
|Workflow Management||eCommerce Management|
After knowing the features of MailChimp and Sendy, the next thing to consider is the price. So we move to the Sendy vs MailChimp price comparison.
MailChimp vs Sendy price comparison
Another thing to look at when choosing an email marketing software is price. Many email software may have similar features but different features.
MailChimp price list
- Free plan
Forms & Landing Pages
- Essential = $10.94 monthly
You will get everything in the free plan plus the following:
Email & Landing Page Templates
Customer Journey Builder
24/7 Email & Chat Support
- Standard = $19.91 monthly
You will get everything in the essential package plus the following;
Customer Journey Builder + Branching Points
Send Time Optimization
- Premium = $297.35 monthly
You will get everything in the above packages plus
Unlimited Seats & Role-Based Access
Phone & Priority Support
Sendy price list
Sendy doesn’t actually have more than one package. You only need to pay once to access all Sendy’s features.
If you are looking for good email marketing software and still want to save money, Sendy is here for you.
Both email software is good. It depends on what features you need and the ones you can afford.
And if you are looking for the one majority use, I suggest you go for MailChimp. It is supported and used by many individuals and companies.
Thanks for reading our article on Sendy and MailChimp. We hope you read more of our articles.