Did you choose federal university of technology Akure as your first choice or do you just want to know JAMB cut off mark Architecture in FUTA? Good, you are in the right place to find FUTA cut off mark for architecture.
However, this post will cover some other parts which include FUTA requirements for architecture, JAMB subject combination for architecture in FUTA, and answers to the most frequent questions about the course.
Also read: UPDATED: JAMB Cut Off Mark for Architecture 2022/23
Requirements to study Architecture in FUTA
Every JAMB candidate interested in studying architecture in FUTA must meet the following requirements:
- You must meet the JAMB score set by JAMB and the school.
- You must be 16 years old or older to participate.
- A good jamb subject mixture is essential.
- You must have a good JAMB, WAEC, or NECO score, as well as a post-UTME score.
- Your O-level result must have at least 5 credits.
Direct entry requirements for Nursing science in UNILORIN
To be admitted through direct entry, you must meet four (4) major prerequisites. Any candidate seeking admission to federal university of technology Akure (FUTA) through direct entry must meet the following requirements:
- He or she must have a minimum of five credits in their O level results. It should be either WAEC or NECO, and no more than two sittings should be required.
- He or she will need to buy a direct entrance form. Using the school portal or the joint admission matriculation board (JAMB)
- Upper credit or merit RESULT in a comparable field from a National Certificate of Education (NCE) or National Diploma (ND).
- Meeting the requirements of the faculty or department.
- JUPEB and IJMB are also accepted by most Nigerian Universities for direct entrance
JAMB Cut off mark for architecture in FUTA
According to joint admission matriculation board (JAMB) the cut off mark for architecture in FUTA in 180. However, if you want to have a high chance of gaining admission into the school, you should target 230 or above.
This doesn’t mean that people who score below 230 won’t be given admission, but the higher the score,the higher the chance of gaining admission.
JAMB subject combination for architecture in FUTA
- Use of english
- And any other science related course like chemistry, biology etc
Architecture in FUTA is four (4) years for those who were admitted through JAMB/UTME, while those who got admission through direct entry will spend three (3) years.
YES. Those who score 180 in their JAMB can be can be considered for admission in FUTA.
Federal university of technology Akure is one the best universities in Nigeria.
Thanks for reading our article on JAMB cut off mark for architecture in futa. We hope you find this article helpful. if you do, please share it with your friends on social media.